Saturday, November 16, 2013

denial observed

Sunday: "Hmm, I'm really grumpy and short tempered. Weird, I'm also achy. I must be PMSing."

Monday: "I woke up in a sweat this morning. So strange, my hormones must be wacky. My workout was extra hard too, I just didn't seem to have energy."

"Yeah, I know I don't normally take naps but I was feeling extra lazy today."

Tuesday: "My body still really aches. It must be the yoga I did at home this morning."

"I have about 1 hour before I need to be at school to volunteer, I'll just lay down again-since it's so cold in this house, I should probably keep my coat and boots on."

"Okay, I have 1/2 hour before I need to make dinner and then take J to soccer practice, I think I'll lay down again...why is it so %^&*&# cold in this house! I've got the fire on and 3 layers?!"

(I then lay down)

"I can't get up. Maybe I'm sick."

Wednesday: "I hate this."

Thursday: "Today I must be feeling better."

"Keep going, keep going, keep going." (while attempting laundry)

"Keep going, keep going, keep going." (while putting food in crock pot)

"Keep going, keep going, keep going." (while putting dishes away)

"#$%&%$# I'm done."

Friday: "Today I must be feeling better."

"I have to be better, I'm probably just being lazy because I haven't done work all week and my body has forgotten how."

"Nope."

Saturday (today): "Okay, TODAY I must be feeling better."

"...But why is it still so cold?"

No comments: