Saturday, April 21, 2012

Books and Gift Theft

My senior recital at college opened with the line, "I love books." Riveting, I know...but true all the same. Over the past few years, I have mostly stopped reading books. I still love them, they just take too much time away from other things like watching awesome TV. But I am reading a book right now called, "What Every Man Wishes His Father Had Told Him." I realize that I am neither a man nor a father so I actually picked it up flippantly one day because it was on the table and I needed something to do while I was eating my fifth meal of the day. I'm telling you right now...go get this book. Seriously, right now. Don't believe me yet, check out this line, "When we are insecure it's as if we're attempting to cover up that which God uncovered on the cross and finally dealt with. To deny the cross is like stealing our gifts at our own party." I understand where fear, protection, pride, and insecurity all come from. I personally deal with it daily...I'm just sick of it. Why not just come clean about who we are? I'm tired of stealing gifts at my own party. I'm tired of watching others do the same. Geesh...this gospel stuff is crazy. Who knew?

1 comment:

rsgoldfast said...

I wish to invite 15,1000 fantastic gamers to assist me secure down the harmony on these last two characters,Inch he added. "The approach we take to accomplish that is almost being a mini type of just what it way to be in dev equipment mode. Precisely what we are going to do is actually deliver all of them the signal that is certainly whitelisted. These are the sole types that can play it."Killer Impulse, declared in the course of Microsoft's E3 The year 2013 push convention, will probably be a selective free-to-play name upon Xbox 1 but will cost people for any most of the figure list.
RS 2007 Gold

Buy RS 2007 Gold