Tuesday, June 29, 2004

try again

this is my third attempt to post on my blog. i don't know what it is, but its like jaden knows when i'm getting ready to post. every time i've started he has begun crying hysterically. and to be honest, he is crying at this very moment, but i just had to lay him down and let him cry it out.

so the other morning i woke up and jaden was sucking on my armpit (yes, i sometimes let jaden sleep with me in bed). i wonder if it tasted good, or if it was the closest thing to comfort him. how strange that he chose my armpit. i'm sure it wasn't a conscience choice, but still he is a strange little creature. it amazes me how much babies don't understand. i doubt any adult would ever suck on someone else's armpit. when things like that happen i'm even more amazed that Jesus allowed himself to come to earth as a baby. a ignorant, helpless, armpit sucking baby. the God who created communication could only cry. weird.

i can't believe i just turned jaden's armpit sucking into a spiritual moment...

what can i say, i'm just a spiritual kind of girl.

3 comments:

Ron Southern said...

Well, just don't become a religious nut, that's all I ask.

Eric Henry said...

i was wondering when i would actually get inside of suz's head. thank the sweet lord jeebis for blogs.

Suzanne Price said...

chey- you really should hang out with me more. i've found my spirituality is contagious...kind of like the flu.

ron-don't worry. i don't even like nuts that much.

eric-i hope you weren't expecting the inside of my head to be very interesting. if so, you will be sorely disapointed.